Ways You Can Help Support SOCCGS
- The South Orange County California Genealogical Society (SOCCGS) is an all volunteer, public benefit, non-profit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization financed solely by membership dues and donations. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Consult with your financial advisor about making a contribution to the South Orange County California Genealogical Society.
Please consider supporting the Society in one or more of the following ways:
- Volunteer your time, knowledge or skills. See our volunteer page.
- Cash Donation
A check made payable to the South Orange County California Genealogical Society is the simplest way to financially support the Society and its activities. You may designate a specific use for your donation if you wish.
- Amazon Smile
Through Amazon’s affiliate program, SOCCGS receives a commission on all purchases made when you use a special link to Amazon.
In addition to books, CDs, DVDs, you can purchase clothing, baby items, electronics, cameras, office equipment, toys, collectibles, magazine subscriptions and other nifty gifts on Amazon.
Bookmark this link, and use it every time you shop on Amazon. Your costs will not be any higher, your shipping will not take longer, and there will be no adverse affect from using this link.
Feel free to pass this message along to your friends, too. And while you’re at it, why not add a link to your own Amazon wish list?
- Ralphs Community Contribution Program
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR RALPHS CARD
It’s so easy. Members MUST RENEW annually, and update their information to continue to participate in the program.
Thanks to all of the SOCCGS members and friends who joined the Ralphs Community Contribution Program in support of the South Orange County California Genealogical Society. Ralphs policy requires that participants re-join the program every year.
Participation in the Ralphs Club Contribution program is not limited to SOCCGS members. Please pass this message along to your family members and friends.
The organization number for the South Orange County California Genealogical Society is WF607.
- Book Donations
- New or used genealogy books – Share genealogy books you no longer need by donating them to the South Orange County California Genealogical Society.
- Employer matching gifts
Many companies have ‘matching gift’ plans that match donations made by employees and retirees of the company to nonprofit organizations. The procedure is simple. Just fill out your company’s ‘matching gift’ form and send it along with your check to SOCCGS.
- Other ways to contribute
There are many other ways to contribute to the South Orange County Genealogical Society. To support the South Orange County Genealogical Society and its objectives, please consider on the these:
- Bequests (in a will or living trust)
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gifts of securities
- Memorial Gifts